Women are more prone to reproductive track diseases and nearly 50 per cent women in the country suffer from such diseases. Infections spread fast when there is lack of menstrual hygiene.
Feminine Hygiene is one of our major projects. We give better solution to all feminine hygiene problems. During menstruation, the skin of the women’s sensitive part is more vulnerable. Surveys have shown that 73% of the women would feel itchiness and pain on some parts of the skin during menstruation. These are mostly caused by the use of sanitary napkins which are not air permeable. As such, it is of critical importance to choose suitable sanitary napkins to ensure safety during menstruation.
Do you know that..?
- During menstruation, the skin of the women’s sensitive part is most vulnerable. Survey has shown that 73% of the women would feel itchiness and pain on some parts of the skin during menstruation. These are mostly caused by the use of sanitary napkins which are not air permeable. As such, it is of critical importance to choose suitable sanitary napkins to ensure safety during menstruation. Sanitary napkins are normally made up of three layers: surface layer, absorbent layer and under lying layer. The choice of sanitary napkins should be based on considerations relating to the materials and functions of these three layers.
- Firstly, the surface layer should preferably have a cotton net surface with rapid absorption to avoid wet Skin surface. The funnel type of design is better than the bucket type of design as the discharge absorbed would not backflow easily.
- Secondly, the middle layer should have effective absorption agents that can turn the absorbed liquid discharge into a jelly-like state so that it would not backflow when pressed and would not cause the sticky feeling.
- Thirdly, the underlying layer should be made of air permeable materials to allow diffusion of water molecules in the gaseous state. This would keep away the moist air to effectively reduce the moisture and heat between the sanitary napkins and the body so that there is a dry and refreshed feeling.
- Not washing your hands clean before handling a new sanitary napkin: In the process of opening, flattening and putting on a sanitary napkin, the hand may bring many bacteria onto the sanitary napkin.
- Not paying attention to the expiry date: In fact, the requirements for hygienic standard of sanitary napkin and are very strict and the sanitary napkin is of poorer quality if it is closer to the expiry date.
- Using sanitary napkins with medication or fragrance: Most doctors would not recommend such products because the medication and fragrance may have undesirable effects on the body.
- Preferring to have high absorption: It is wrong to look for sanitary napkins with high absorption in the hope that sanitary napkins need not be changed frequently. This would lead to growth of more bacteria.
- Due to the special physical characteristics of women, the sanitary napkin is the women’s indispensable “friend” but this friend may bring considerable troubles when it is not treated well.
- For ordinary sanitary napkin used continuously for two hours, its surface may have bacteria numbering up to 107 per square centimeter and this contamination may seriously affect the health of the women.
- Symptoms of infection during menstruation include mild fever, external genital infection, skin itch, ascending infections (such as vaginitis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis etc), leukorrhagia, localized burning sensation or lower abdominal pain, or with fever , nausea, infections of urinary system including urinary tract infection, bladder infection, pyelonephritis, frequent micturition, urgent micturition,dysuria, waist sore and waist pain with fatigue or fever.
- These may lead to other more serious female genital diseases.
- Most sanitary napkins are made from bleached and recycled papers. Most sanitary napkins may cause rashes, itchiness, inflammation and even Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).
- Most women are prone to a lot of bacterial and vaginal infection during their menstrual period.
Ultra thin Napkins with wings! Our products are manufactured maintaining the highest quality standards which are highly appreciated by our clients for being skin friendly and their cost effective prices.
- Negative ion padding in each sanitary napkin.
- The surface is made from cotton that is softer, thinner and more comfy.
- Extra absorbency.
- 3years expiry date.
- Breathable bottom layer which allows free-flowing of air.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements
- The external packing is made from aluminum foil normally used for food product packaging. It has an easy to open seal stripe which can be reused and has better antimoist, anti bacterial and anti fugal functions.
- Each napkin is machine packed and sealed once it is first formed on the production line so that it will not come into contact with human hands, thus preventing second contamination and ensure safety and cleanliness.
- The padding of each napkin is made from water absorbing particles, fully wrapped.
- Vaginal Inflammation test card is used for self test of vaginal health.
- A significant step in empowering women to better understand their health!
- This test card is provided in Feminine hygiene awareness programs and Medical checkup programs for girls and women to give an idea about their hygiene condition.